Certified Training: Seminar I-VI
The certified training includes all seminar contents of the extended basic training I-III (see there) and additionally enables to independently derive a complete and in-depth analysis of the test result as well as the therapy structure from the 'diagnosis structure. In this way, the participants are enabled to independently develop the corresponding therapy strategy or an individually appropriate therapy plan based on it.
Furthermore, in the practical seminar (Seminar IV) the participants learn the Categorical Analysis and its application to all situations that can be experienced. It is particularly helpful in dream analysis. The introduction to "ethical norms" provides an insight into the connection between individual ethics and social ethics and is particularly helpful in social therapies. An overview of different forms of therapy concludes the practical seminar.
Seminar V provides the theoretical knowledge necessary to understand the Lüscher cube and the Categorical Analysis. This makes it possible to grasp the concrete connections between frustration and compensation and their underlying anxieties. The basic structures of the psyche and their interrelationships are presented using the Lüscher cube. Their manifestations in the various forms of behaviour in the context of basic fears can be explained on this basis.
Seminar VI is the final seminar. The contents of seminars I-V are recapitulated at the beginning so that they are present to the participants. Afterwards, each participant presents his or her own case. Taking into account the analysis criteria learned, the diagnostic structure is to be worked out, then the therapy structure derived and a therapy plan developed.
A brief insight into the use of Lüscher diagnostics in the field of personnel consulting concludes the certification seminar.
see extended basic training
The Lüscher cube - theory and application (practical seminar)
- all emotionally experienceable states, situations and objects (facial expressions, pictures, architecture, etc.)
- Application to dream analysis
- Categories of ethical standards
Frustration, compensation, fears
- Deriving the conflicts from the diagnosis structure
- Deriving the therapy structure from the diagnosis structure
- Developing a therapy plan
- Mental therapy explained with test examples
- Forms of therapy: Autogenic training, suggestive regulation therapy (hypnosis), new therapies for the regulation of affect and emotion and for reality orientation.
Theoretical principles1. Philosophical-psychological foundations
- The anthropological basis
- The ethical norms
- Colour as a means of investigation
- The categorial psycho-logic
- Dimensionen und Kategorien
- Die Grundstrukturen
- Die Bedeutungen der Grundstrukturen
- The categorical dream analysis
- The 12 forms of anxiety and the possibilities of therapy
- The conflict analysis
- Kategoriale Psycho-Logik
- Darstellung im Würfel
- Verständnis der emotionalen Struktur
Präsentieren eines eigenen Falles
- Anwendung der erlernten Kriterien
- Therapieziel und Therapiestrategie ableiten Lüscher-Diagnostik für Personalconsulting Beurteilung von Leistung, Kommunikationsverhalten und Denkvermögen (analytisch, intuitiv etc.)